Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shut up brain

It's one of those moments. The terrible, awful moments that you do something that you know isn't going to get you anywhere but you want a reaction, you want something to just happen, so you do it anyway. After you've done it, something happens, or something doesn't, and the entire thing kind of feels like a flop. That's me tonight!

Twice.

This has happened with two different guys.

WHY GUYS

why brain?

I'm hating my brain right now. Especially especiallyyyyyyy because...well....my period sucks balls. I'm always doing stupid crap like I can't control myself. Oh. My. Gosh. Why did I do it in the first place? It was stupid. I know. But hey, hormones are running and everything happens even if it's stupider than anything in the world!

I hate being so idiotic sometimes.

Okay, now for the stupid that I did.

BUGGING GUYS AND NOT JUST HAVING AN OUNCE OF PATIENCE

I am not patient. I know this. But I need to sit back and wait and hope (HOPE) that somehow I will be able to magically hear from them, and get something to happen.

This is me. Writing to me. Saying. ME. Go ahead and SHUT UP. Brain. Shut up. Now. Pleasee. Stop being an idiot. Stop talking to them. Just wait. Pray. Hope. They will come to you. Eventually. :) you'll see.

Thank you brain. Stay. Shut. Up.

Thank you all readers who agree with me (hahahaha what a joke as if I have readers) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment