Thursday, October 11, 2012

Therapy

See, I have decided something. Blogging is kind of theraputic. Nobody has to "approve" of what you say by "liking" it like with Facebook. I am able to just say whatever crap I want to say.

Right now, I'm so HAPPY for friends like Ali that understand EVERYTHING.

She and I had this long conversation that just made everythinggggg better. I want to keep up with the everything be better out look. Not everything is better, I'm still really lonely. I hate being alone, and I feel alone in tons of things. I love hugs, and sometimes I need everyone to hug me.

Kay, now I'm half regretting the Facebook thing. Since I did the "deactivate" later in the day, nobody really saw my status about what I was doing. Maybe a bad decision on my part lol. Debatedebatedebate. I'm going to cry when it doesn't last more than three days that I leave my Facebook alone.

I mean...Facebook is kind of silly. But it's also kind of fun. Sometimes. I miss it already, and I'm still trying to figure out why. All I did when I was Facebooking was just sitting around stalking people. Silly stuffs.

I miiss Eric like a butt ton! It's really sad. Every time I think about him BAM I miss him. I wish I could pull some more all nighters with him. funnnnnnest ever. Silliest, for sure, but funnest :D

He just told me that I have to reactivate my Facebook so he can continue to cyberstalk me. Awww!

Yeah, I'm lame. Not gonna lie. I activated my Facebook already. I'm so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment