Monday, October 1, 2012

So Much Changes

Last year, would I have known that I would be right here right now? No I wouldn't have! So much has changed, and so much has stayed the same.

Same
I'm still depressive
I'm still lying to my parents about my finances and my grades
I'm still boycrazy
I'm still immature

Different
Matt
Aaron
Matt
(Yes, they are different Matt's too)
WHAT IS IT WITH THAT NAME ANYHOW????

Anyhow.

Boys are a constant of messiness and confusion, and yuck and yum at the same time.

Jeff and Dell are still insisting on how I need a "real man" and how "womanly" I have become

I think they are nuts. I'm still working on growing up, and wanting to grow up, let alone being a "womanly woman"

I hate how people look at me sometimes, when I don't even know how to look at myself.

I'm really happy
and sad
about
stupid things
aka
BOYS
:)

I'm happy even though I'm overthinking Matt. He's so cute. And appears to like me. Whuttt?

That shouldn't surprise me so much, but it does. I should just be happy and stop worrying about it. :)

I need to figure out my lack of attendance at class
My lateness to class
My issues in general
Ughhh I keep looking at it all a little fast a little bit of everything all at once

CRAZY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment